Monday, October 8, 2012

What Goes Around...

I know it's very early in the day for me to add any updates, but I wanted to share the hope I'm feeling this morning. By the way, we're halfway through the day and haven't heard anything about a doctor's appointment yet.

We heard from T late last night. She expressed that she hasn't changed her mind and that the plan is still the same to place her baby with us. This morning I reminded her that the letter we wrote in our Profile Book says that we wish her peace as she makes her decisions for her baby and that we hope she can feel our compassion for her and her family. She thanked me for the text.

I only have the strength to support her in this way because of the support I receive from all of you. So please, keep it coming. Your support is definitely getting around and we need to focus everything on her right now. We hope to be in the final stretch soon. No one knows better than we do what we're asking of you when we say "hang in there a little longer", but we don't have another option except to give up on our dream. And, I'm just not ready to do that.